All families are invited to attend our Wednesday Night Dinner Program. Dinner will be served at 5:30 pm. Bible study to follow for children and adults. Call ahead to make dinner reservations. The cost for dinner is $4.50 for adults and $2.50 for children.
This month the children will learn about these life lessons:
- May 1: “Importance of Flexibility and Adaptability to Cope in Life”
- May 8: “Truth is Best Passed on Through Relationships”
- May 15: “Leave a Legacy of Holiness”
- May 22: “Keep Life Manageable and Prioritize Decisions”
- May 29: Memorial Day Week, No Dinner or Activities
During our time together, we will have a Bible study, make an art craft, and watch a video.