On Wednesday nights, children and youth learn about global missions. Christians live different lives overseas. Kids explore one country at a time each week and learn how to pray for that country. Children and youth learn to appreciate the things they have and empathize with families from other places. Other parts of our time together include a prayer, Bible study, country study, missionary study, and a discussion on how Christ’s love can be spread throughout the world. We have a fun time learning together and would love to have you join us.
All families are invited to attend our Wednesday Night Dinner Program. Dinners are served at 5:30 pm. Call ahead to make dinner reservations. The cost for dinner is $4.50 for adults and $2.50 for children.
- October 2: Baked Lasagna, Tossed Salad, Bread, Dessert
- October 9: Barbeque & Buns, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Tossed Salad, Dessert
- October 16: Salisbury Steak & Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Rolls, Dessert
- October 23: Chili, Crackers, Tossed Salad, Dessert
- October 30: Baked Spaghetti, Tossed Salad, Dessert