We will resume in person worship on Sunday, June 28 at 10 AM.
- Enter the building through the main door from the parking lot. The door will be opened at 9:30 AM.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter the building. You are required to wear a mask from the time you leave your car until you return to your car. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- A member of the Shepherd Team will show you to your seat in the Sanctuary. Families that live under the same roof will sit together. Every family group must sit at least 6 feet apart. The Shepherd team will give you guidance. Please do not leave your seat once you have been seated until the service is over.
- Seniors will be seated toward the front and younger attenders will be seated toward the back. This is to protect our Seniors who are the most vulnerable. Please understand that you may not be able to sit in your favorite seat, so that we can accommodate the most people.
- There will be an offering plate in the Narthex so that you may contribute to the church and its mission as you enter the building.
- No congregational singing. No hymnals or Bibles in the pew racks, you are encouraged to bring your own Bible with you. We do plan to use music in worship. It will be instrumental or solos or small groups. If you are interested in singing, please contact Lee Germany.
- For sanitation purposes, you are asked to use a restroom before you leave home. We understand there are emergencies, but health authorities are reminding us that it is better not to use a public restroom.
- This whole situation is fluid. We will continue to monitor the numbers and the recommendations of health and governmental officials. As guidelines are relaxed, we will relax our requirements. If numbers rise in Virginia or we see a rise in numbers in our church family, we will take the proper measures, including returning to virtual worship.
- Virtual worship will continue. Midweek and Sunday videos will continue to be produced. If you have the symptoms of Covid 19, stay home. If you are uncertain about resuming in person worship, stay home. If you have questions, call or email the pastor.